Tales from Kentucky Lawyers is a valuable resource for folklorists as well as an entertaining and vivid account of the often-surprising legal world. The SelfSufficient Years.
Killings : folk justice in the Upper South, William Lynwood Montell
A Changing Culture. Violence between the World Wars. Racial Violence in Kentucky, K4 W Powell, William, Ed.
Dictionary of North Carolina Biography. Vol 5.
D5 V5. Waller, Altina. Rudy Abramson and Jean Haskell. Gastil, Raymond. Charles Wilson and William Ferris. Encyclopedia of Southern Culture.senjouin-kikishiro.com/images/wofyqaf/4451.php
Boger, Louise. Pages Forbes, Harold. Page McDade, Thomas. University of Oklahoma Press, A1 can look up indiv. States in index. Criminal Justice Abstract. ASU Periodicals Bound v.
Ron Schildknecht - Borderlines
Criminal Justice Periodical Index. Contains a broad array of issues in the Criminal Justice fields and Criminology. ASU Periodicals Bound , to the present.
- Saving His Son (Mills & Boon Intrigue) (Top Secret Babies, Book 2).
- The Hormone Sourcebook: How hormones dominate your life from before birth through old age.
- Review of 'Killings: Folk Justice in the Upper South' (Montell).
- One Born Every Minute: Real Stories from the Delivery Room.
Sociological Abstracts. Contains information on sociology, social work and other social sciences. ASU Periodicals Bound indexing - abstracting. He also meticulously documents when and where he recorded each story and includes biographies of his subjects. Ranging from wildly funny to deeply tragic-often at the same time-these tales make up an uncommon and invaluable addition to Kentucky's rich local history. The stories he collects represent every part of the state, from Pikeville to Paducah, and the experiences he records range from the early twentieth-century to the present.
- The World of the Supernatural in Macbeth and Doctor Faustus;
- Moral Treatises Of St. Augustine.
- Visual Studio 2010 and .NET 4 Six-in-One?
- Review of 'Killings: Folk Justice in the Upper South' (Montell) | Open Folklore.
- Killings: Folk Justice in the Upper South by William Lynwood Montell.
Together, they preserve a meaningful record for future generations, and entertain while they do so.